5.0 Faculty Learning Outcomes
The Faculty learning outcomes (FLO’s) have been developed in accordance with the Qualification Framework in Jordan.
Upon successful completion of this program, graduates will be able to:
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of the principles, concepts and skills of business in an integrated manner.
- Apply quantitative, analytical and IT skills to solve practical business problems.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills to identify and evaluate practical approaches and strategies to solving problems.
- Evaluate and implement research tools and strategies.
- Demonstrate autonomy and responsibility in self directed work and personal development.
- Collaborate effectively and professionally in diverse teams.
- Communicate effectively in a business context.
- Consistently act in a professional, respectful, honest, fair and reasonable manner to apply ethical principles.